Electrotehno was founded in 2000, initially for commercial activities, and then were developed production activities so that today the company is known nationally as a reliable supplier of transformer electrical substation, equipped electrical metal containers and Low Voltage distribution boards and panels.
The company has about 100 employees covering all productive sectors and office work required in achieving the goal.
The company has a set of buildings located in Bacau housing the production facilities and offices as follows:
· Workshop metal;
· Mechanical assembly workshop;
· Workshop paint and chemical processing;
· Works JT electrical assembly workshop;
· Workshop assembling containers and electric substations;
· Storage Spaces materials, equipment and finished products;
The main activities are:
· Design for budgetary assessment and advice in choosing the optimal solutions for power supply
· Design technology to achieve mechanical transformer carcasses, containers and switchboards
· Achieving mechanical transformer carcasses metal or concrete containers carcasses and switchboards;
· Procurement, verification, installation and erection of electrical equipment housings
· Making FAT and batch tests
· Packing, loading and shipment of the products;
· Installation and commissioning SAT products in site through local partners;
· Technical assistance SAT and commissioning;
To achieve the company's goals, while consolidated with seriousness and professionalism, friendship and partnership relations both with suppliers as well as with customers, relationships that make possible the development of quality products that bring satisfaction to those who use them.
The company's clients can be seen in lists of references (link)
Company sales are made directly, by general contractors, sub contractors specialized installation companies or in rare cases directly to the end user. Sales are based on contracts that meet the general conditions of sale available here.
For this activity the company obtained the necessary permits as follows: